Friday, May 9, 2008

Habitat for Humanity of Greater Indianapolis

Habitat Homes

Hello Everyone,

I am contacting you today because Habitat is looking to build on 1613 Ingram, 2353 and 2357 Sheldon, within the next few months and I do not have any families for these addresses! I was wondering if any of you have someone who you feel would be perfect for our program and those address. Even if they are a little over or under or income requirements but have good credit, I am open to meeting with them. They don't even need to come to an orientation at this point. The deadline to find a family for 1613 Ingram is in 2 weeks and if we don't find a family then we may have to postpone the build and we do not want to do that. We know there is a deserving family in the Indianapolis area that needs a home.

If you have someone, again, just have them call me directly, ask for me, and have them mention that they are interested in 1613 Ingram (or the other lots, but specifically right now 1613 Ingram).


I appreciate your help in referring families to Habitat!


In Partnership,


Jennifer Coffey
Family Services Manager
Habitat for Humanity of Greater
Indianapolis
317-921-2121x122
317-921-2126 fax

jcoffey@indyhabitat.org
www.indyhabitat.org

No comments: