Monday, March 10, 2008

New Southeast District Commander

Hello!

By way of introduction, I am Cliff Myers. I was appointed as your Southeast District commander last Friday. As a 20 year member of the police department, I started my career in 1988 with the Indianapolis Police Department. My first nine years were spent on the eastside of Indianapolis as a patrol officer. I have worked in Narcotics, general investigations, SWAT, Administration, Covert Investigations Commander, and most recently as the Assistant Chief of Operations. I am a south-side resident and my wife and I have three children.

The Southeast-side of Indianapolis is a wonderful place to live and raise a family, but we do have much work to do to stem the tide of crime. Our job is to work closely with you and provide you the service that you expect and deserve.

Our dedicated Crime Watch staff is made up of Officer Jo Starrett (327-6366) and Ms. Ann Westropp (327-6365). Jo and Ann are a tremendous resource for you. We want and need your support.

I look forward to meeting each of you and working closely with you. Call with questions or concerns.

My number is 327-6300



Cliff Myers, Major

Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department

Southeast District

No comments: