Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pothole Portal

Pothole Portal

To all,

The much anticipated “pothole portal” is now up and running. I have spoken with many of in meetings over the past month about this and I very much encourage you to check it out…! I think the process will be as easy as 1-2-3…!

Step 1: FIND A CHUCKHOLE and write down the address of it.

Step 2: GO TO THE CITY’S WEBSITE (here is the link for you: www.indy.gov/eGov/Mayor/Pages/MACenter.aspx )

Step 3: TRY OUT THE NEW POTHOLE PORTAL

Please let me know how well it works for you. If there are any problems with it, be as specific as you can…but please let me know that, too. I think this will be a very valuable tool for us to work together to keep the chuck holes as manageable as possible.

As always, THANKS for being my eyes and ears in each of your neighborhoods!

Take care and be safe,


Dennis G. Papenmeier
Neighborhood Liaison
Mayor's Office of Neighborhood Services
Gregory A Ballard, Mayor
2160 City-County Building
200 East Washington Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
(317) 327-5595
(317) 327-5424
http://www.indy.gov/egov/city/dmd/neighborhood_services/ta/Pages/home.aspx

No comments: