Friday, September 19, 2008

Pick up Southeast Square News for your block

Volunteer to help deliver the Southeast Square News

The new Southeast Square News has been printed and will be out to the regular spots by the end of the work day today. I do, however, have a request that I am hoping people can help me with.

We have had some problems with the delivery of the paper being consistent when using community courts so we thought we would try and have neighbors deliver a good chunk of them.

If you are willing to deliver some of the newspapers on one or two blocks near your street, please contact me so I can mark it on a map.

If you have already contacted me about delivering in your area, go ahead and come in to pick up some newspapers. They will be in a box next to my desk (the front desk) at 1030 Orange Street. If you end up taking too many, drop off the extras here at SEND or at the newspapers stand at the library or the Fountain Square Theatre building.

Erin Brown
Office Manager
Southeast Neighborhood Development
1030 Orange Street
Indianapolis, IN, 46203
317-634-5079

No comments: