Friday, February 26, 2010

A note from the new Mayor's Neighborhood Liasion

Dear Neighborhood and Community leaders,

By now I’ve probably sent enough emails that you have figured out who I am. I apologize for not sending this email out 3 weeks ago to avoid any confusion.

My name is Lisa Laflin, and I am Mayor Ballard’s Liaison for your area. I have taken over this position from Dennis Papenmeier, whom I’m pretty sure you all know and love.

I am not new to the City or to communities and many of you know me from my previous roles in DPW and with Keep Indianapolis Beautiful.

I am looking forward to meeting you all over the next few months, and to serving your area. I know that Dennis worked hard for you and I intend to uphold his standards of responsiveness and reliability.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions or issues about your neighborhood.

Many of you did not have monthly meetings in February do to the snow, so I hope to see you all during the month of March.

Warmest Regards,

Lisa Laflin

Mayor's Neighborhood Liaison

South Center Township

Mayor's Office of Neighborhood Services

2160 City-County Building

200 E. Washington Street

Indianapolis, Indiana 46204

317-327-5595

llaflin@indy.gov

No comments: