Friday, February 26, 2010

A note from Cliff Myers

As you have seen in the News, we have a new Chief of Police. Yesterday, Paul Ciesielski was named as our Chief. Chief Ciesielski has hit the ground running and is in the process of developing his staff and formulating our crime strategy. I am happy to say that the Chief has given me a vote of confidence and I will remain as your Southeast District commander. The Chief is impressed with what we have developed in our District. Thanks to our great working relationship with our community partners, we drove down crime 19% last year in the Southeast District, the largest decrease in the city. It is my privilege to work with you and I thank you all for your continued great work in your neighborhoods. I am confident that we will have many successes in the future.

Have a great weekend.

Cliff Myers

Southeast District, Commander

Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department

1150 S. Shelby Street

Indpls. IN 46203

317- 327-6300


No comments: