Saturday, October 4, 2008

Updates on City's Website

New URL for Indianapolis/Marion County Government

The city recently (within the last few weeks) revamped the City’s webpage. Several of the links I may have sent you or items you may have bookmarked may no longer work.

The link I recently sent to you regarding the Fall Fun Guide can be found on the Parks Dept front page, which is here: www.indy.gov/parks

You may also notice in this a slight change in the City’s homepage address. It used to be www.indygov.org, which still does direct you to the City’s home page, but the official address for the City’s home page is now


…I hope that clears up any confusion any of you may have had regarding links that no longer work. Thanks to Jeff for emailing me about this and giving me the chance to clear this up for any of you who were out there scratching your heads…

Have a great weekend!

Dennis Papenmeier

No comments: