Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Food Co-op Survey

Well, I'm breaking my rule and actually writing my own post this time.

I wanted to let you know that the Food Co-op group is doing a survey to find out what you would like to see in a community owned grocery store. You can click the link to download it.

After you fill it out, either email it to seorganizer@gmail.com or drop it off at SEND, 1030 Orange, if that is your preference.

If you include contact information, we will enter you in a drawing for cool prizes. If you would like, we can also keep you updated on things as they arise.

On a side note, in August, the Food Co-op steering committee may need some extra help, so if you would like to commit some time to the cause, drop me an email!

Thanks for reading,

Jerry Keys
seorganizer@gmail.com

No comments: