Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dining Out for Life

Hey friends! On Thursday, April 29, I hope you and your friends will join me for Dining Out for Life. Simply dine out for lunch or dinner at one of the 30+ participating local restaurants around the city, and they will contribute between 25-50 percent of your check total to the Damien Center, a critically important HIV/AIDS assistance organization based here in Indy. There's nothing you need to do but bring your appetite and enjoy a great meal.

I'll be hosting once again at Adobo Grill on Washington Street , so I would love to see a big group of my friends there again this year, but feel free to choose any participating restaurant you like. Reservations are recommended - it's always a popular event.

See www.diningoutforlife.com/Indianapolis for a list of restaurants, or visit www.damien.org for more information about the Damien Center.

I hope to see you all at Adobo Grill. Thanks in advance for your support of the Damien Center.

Bill

No comments: